Breaking News

Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [Photo]






A woman, Dorathy Ole Ogoloma has allegedly met her untimely death from the hands of her husband. According to a family member, Nkesi Wogu who shared the very sad news, her husband beat her up but she was too weak to survive it because she gave birth only 14 days ago in Rivers State,

"My niece with a two-weeks old baby was beaten to death by her husband. The man is on the run; he's from Etche and also a witness. Good bye my soft spoken sis rest in peace," Nkesi wrote.

She further added:

"My own sister, my very best friend, my gist mate. So our discussion yesterday was a good bye. Hey! my heart is very heavy o. How i wish tears can just bring you back for us especially for your 2 weeks old baby.''




No comments